Spent this morning climbing at Penrith climbing wall. Walls are a great place to climb on wet and cold days and can provide the opportunity to get some pre summer training in. There are some great walls here in the Lake District with some suited better to the beginner climber than others. The Lakeland Climbing Centre in Kendal has recently been expanded to make it a great place to spend some time whatever grade climber you are. Keswick climbing wall based just outside Keswick offers a range of walls to climb and is particularly suitable to the beginner climber. There is a new wall in Ambleside that is great for all climbers and is found at the Adventure Peaks store. There are also walls at Cockermouth leisure centre, The Chalk Face at Wyndham Sports Centre in Egremont, Park Leisure Centre in Barrow and the Sands Centre in Carlisle. So no matter where you might live or may be staying in the Lake District there is a wall near you. So why not take up climbing or get some pre spring/summer training in? If you need some instruction to get you going then why not book some instruction with us.
- A day of sunshine and showers. A trip to Aysgarth Falls and Castle Bolton with walking along the river and through the fields 6 hours ago
- A day of sunshine in Swaledale, one the most beautiful of the Yorkshire Dales. Even managed to sit outside and... fb.me/DdezKo8o 1 day ago
- fb.me/7VliHMv8a 2 days ago
- Todays tour took us to the beautiful Ullswater Valley. A ride on the Ullswater Steamers Lady of the Lake followed... fb.me/98Xh1u83j 2 days ago
- A great day walking from Honister to The Lingholm Kitchen & Walled Garden. A wonderful place to end our walk and... fb.me/9oGoMiY4B 3 days ago